In Room Dining Server
- Middleburg, VA
Deliver and Serve in-room meals to guests using excellent customer service skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Takes room service orders over telephone following In Room Dining phone procedures and relays all orders to the kitchen.
• Carry silverware, linen, and food on tray or uses serving cart/vehicle to transport order to room.
• Sets up table and serves food/beverage.
• Answers questions regarding room service and responds to requests for additional food or drink service.
• Collects or stacks dirty dishes on tray, table, or serving cart and removes from room or retrieves from hall outside of room.
• Garnishes dishes prior to serving as necessary.
• Present final check with a script posted to a member/guest account.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the Manager on duty.
• Other duties may be assigned as business demands.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
• One year previous related experience required.
• Serve Safe & Tips Training preferred.
• Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
• Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Be able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 60 pounds
• Be able to work in a hot, wet human and loud environment for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate with others, effectively deal with customers and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
• Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
Back to top