Housekeeping Public Area Attendant
- Middleburg, VA
- Ensure all public areas are cleaned and maintained according to standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform general cleaning duties in all public areas (i.e., wipe down stairwells, maintain all ash urns, clean candle glass), and general dusting of public areas. (PM Public Area Attendant includes cleaning restrooms)
- Ensure all glass doors are cleaned and maintained, and responsible for cleaning lobby area, and corridors.
- Maintain, at all times, a neat and clean professional appearance.
- Ensure work area is clean when finished.
- Complete AM or PM public area attendant checklist.
- Responsible for being knowledgeable about the hotel.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel:
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products to adhere to health standards.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests.
- Assist other housekeeping employees in maintaining clean and organized work and public areas.
- High school or equivalent education required.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk’ use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see differences in widths and length of lines such as those on graphs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate with others, effectively deal with customers and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
- Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
Salamander Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workplace, and participates in E-Verify.
Back to top