Enjoying a sophisticated ambiance and fabulous setting, Gold Cup Wine Bar is a relaxing venue for cocktails and delicious fare. Serving lunch and dinner, Gold Cup offers delectable menu options, the best of Virginia’s wines, signature cocktails and much more.
Gold Cup at Salamander Resort & Spa is currently looking for Friendly, Outgoing Host(Hostess) who are passionate about providing excellent service! .We have Full Time and Part-Time opportunities available
The ideal candidates will take reservations, greet and seat patrons of the resort’s dining facilities, conduct table visits and monitor the flow of the dining room to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Accept dining reservations and arrange parties or special services for diners.
• Assists the manager on duty in assigning station/table arrangement and reservation assignments.
• Greets guests, escorts them to tables, and provides menus.
• Resolves any customer issues as necessary
• Assist in coordinating activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
• Inspects dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness, and checks menus to ensure that they are cleaned and updated on a regular basis.
• Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service; as well as, review the special of the day if available.
• Assist wait staff in the rolling of silverware when business demands.
• Conclude the guest’s experience by thanking them for their visit and welcoming their return upon exit.
• Other duties may be assigned as business demands
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• One year related food and beverage or customer service experience required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Availability to work weekends and holidays Fulltime or Part Time shifts available. No Seasonal jobs at the moment.
Salamander offer great benefits for Full Time service professionals:
• Health & Welfare
• 401 K Retirement plan/ Full-Time and Part-Time Service Professionals are eligible
• Dental and Vision
• Paid Time Off
• Company Paid Holidays
• Access Privileges & Discount Programs for employees, friends & family discounts on room stays at all Salamander locations.
• Discounts on dining, retail, spa, golf, and other hotel & resort amenities
• Free meals
• Free uniforms
We invite you to explore joining this friendly, diverse and enthusiastic team of professionals, striving to provide the very best in service and driven to maintain Forbes 5-Star status, a catalyst that has catapulted this spectacular resort into one of the world's most coveted and elite destinations.
Please apply online at: salamanderresorts.com/careers
·“Salamander Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”