Gold Cup Server Assistant
- Leesburg, VA
Providing excellent customer service by carrying and delivering food and beverage items between different food outlets in the resort, or to guest tables within an outlet.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Deliver product that has been ordered by patrons to designated destination promptly.
• Relays order information to the kitchen and service bars.
• Garnishes and decorates dishes prior to serving.
• Prep any items assigned by a direct supervisor.
• Other duties may be assigned as business demands.
• Minimum of 6 months of related experience in food and beverage
• Must have a strong knowledge of food service and applicable health standard requirements as designated by local, state and federal mandate(s).
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk’ use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift and move up to 60 pounds. The employee must be able to see differences in widths and length of lines such as those on graphs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate with others, effectively deal with customers and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
• Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
Salamander Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workplace, and participates in E-Verify.
Back to top