Gold Cup Host(ess)
- Leesburg, VA
Take reservations, greet and seat patrons of the resort's dining facilities, conduct table visits and monitor the flow of the dining room to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Accept dining reservations and arrange parties or special services for diners.
• Assists the manager on duty in assigning station/table arrangement and reservation assignments.
• Greets guests, escorts them to tables, and provides menus.
• Resolves any customer issues as necessary
• Assist in coordinating activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
• Inspects dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness, and checks menus to ensure that they are cleaned and updated on a regular basis.
• Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service; as well as, review the special of the day if available.
• Assist wait staff in the rolling of silverware when business demands.
• Conclude the guest's experience by thanking them for their visit and welcoming their return upon exit.
• -Other duties may be assigned as business demands
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• One year related food and beverage or customer service experience required
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk' use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see differences in widths and length of lines such as those on graphs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate with others, effectively deal with customers and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
• Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
Salamander Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workplace, and participates in E-Verify.
Back to top