$10/hr. + tips
The Bell Attendant assist the front office as the first impression from the guest by assisting with luggage, and guest services throughout the guest’s stay.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNTIONS
• The Bell Attendant promptly greet guests arriving at the resort.
• The Bell Attendant escorts guests to rooms or perform related services.
• The Bell Attendant furnishes information, makes reservations, and obtain tickets for guests to social and recreational events or for travel.
• The Bell Attendant reports suspicious behavior to the resort’s security personnel.
• The Bell Attendant picks up and bundle guests' laundry for outside cleaning service.
• The Bell Attendant resolves patron's complaints.
• The Bell Attendant escorts incoming hotel guests to rooms, assist with hand luggage, and offer information pertaining to available services and facilities of the resort, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
• The Bell Attendant inspects guest's room to ensure furnishings are in order and supplies are adequate.
• The Bell Attendant explains features of room such as operation of radio, television, and night-lock, and how to place telephone calls.
• The Bell Attendant page guests in lobby, dining room, or other parts of hotel.
• The Bell Attendant delivers messages and runs errands.
• The Bell Attendant arranges for transportation for guests of the resort.
• The Bell Attendant operate company, guest and member vehicles both automatic and standard.
• The Bell Attendant performs additional duties as required by Management and/or business demands.
• Be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environments for long periods of time.
• Be physically able to lift, reach, bend, stoop, and able to lift objects weighing up to 60 pounds.
• Be able to work in a standing position for longer periods of time.
• Be familiar with local area and attractions.
• Valid driver’s license required. No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years.
Salamander is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workplace, and participates in E-Verify.
$10/hr. + tips