The Inside Sales Representative serves as direct link between distribution customers and certain designated direct customers. This role will have the responsibility for managing and achieving an assigned sales budget with specific customers, responding to technical and application questions, proactively engaging distribution and other customers. As an extension of the sales organization, major objectives will be to close new business opportunities, create measuring and maintain customer data, report results and initiate action on behalf of distribution and a certain list of direct customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively manage portfolio of customers in order to both maintain and grow our business.
- Identify and foster opportunities for new product sales.
- Maximize annual sales budgets for designated accounts and act as liaison between field sales, customers and manufacturing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years' experience in customer service or inside sales.
- 3+ years' experience in technical products or plastics field, preferred.
- Understanding of how to sell through authorized distributors to end customers.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to multi-task and change work schedule due to competing and changing priorities.
- Self-starter with ability and desire to work autonomously at times.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, preferred.
Meet Some of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics's Employees
As a quality engineer, Laurent works hard to keep Saint-Gobain’s presses up and running by solving any production or quality issues that arise—quickly and efficiently.
Back to top