Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics in Clearwater, Florida is looking for a Production Manager to lead the manufacturing operation team. The Production Manager is responsible for ensuring the production of high performance products with the quality, delivery, and cost to meet customers’ requirements.
• Employee Development and Leadership of production team, which includes hourly personnel and salaried supervisors.
• Ensures production demands are met while maintaining a safe workplace, which includes planning and executing the production schedule, meeting on-time delivery objectives, maintaining inventory of raw materials, packaging, finished products, and spare parts.
• Monitors and reacts to established performance indicators, including: budget variances, production, quality, and safety metrics.
• Collaborates and coordinates with other departments including planning, engineering, quality, and R&D.
• Recommends, initiates, and delivers completed projects to continuously improve the production efficiency, equipment, and work environment to ensure production performance, quality, delivery, and financial goals.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or similar field.
• Minimum of 5 years of manufacturing experience, with progressive supervisory responsibilities and experience managing performance against goals.
• Demonstrated team building and motivating skills.
• Experience working in an ISO environment.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Back to top