Process Engineer II
We are seeking a Process Engineer II for our Beaverton, MI facility!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement new processes and enhancements for new/existing products (WCM Green Belt Tools in everyday job).
- Trouble shoot processes problems for areas of responsibility. Plan and conduct experiments on current production processes and engineering improvements to characterize process windows.
- Acquisition and implementation of equipment.
- Improve process efficiency utilizing through WCM Green Belt methodology and Projects.
- Maintain / develop standards, create operating instructions, train production personnel.
- Degreed professional with Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with 7 to 10 years progressive experience.
- Desired individual will be safety oriented, be proactive in problem solving with demonstrated proficiency applyingWCM/6σ tools, perform required work efficiently, and maintain a professional appearance & work schedule.
- Experience in processing application of of silicone rubber & thermoplastic polymers required.
- Able to lead work to completion where interaction with cross functional groups such as production workers, improvement teams, Quality, Validation, and Customer(s) is required to be effective.
Meet Some of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics's Employees
As a quality engineer, Laurent works hard to keep Saint-Gobain’s presses up and running by solving any production or quality issues that arise—quickly and efficiently.
Back to top