Global Supply Chain Manager
The Global Supply Chain Manager establishes the strategic supply chain function to coordinate raw material flows to support production/capacity planning, monitor through the strategic sales and operation planning process, develop and coordinate global capacity planning methods and communications, and identify the key value add’s of the Global Supply Chain through the eyes of our customers for Life Sciences.
This position can be located in Clearwater, FL or Solon, OH
• Develop, oversee and optimize all global supply chain processes to ensure effectiveness and efficiency. Implementing and sustaining an enterprise wide sales and operations planning process to establish continuity between the commercial and operational sides of the business. Develop and sustain global business continuity plans as required externally for our customers and internally through our supply base.
• Develop strategies to ensure short and long term capacity planning and execution are continuously reviewed for lean, and fully capable for the breadth of Strategic Business operations. Develop and implement necessary processes, procedures, centralization opportunities and business systems in compliance with internal controls is also required to optimize the supply chain.
• Act as key leader to analyze and evaluate Supply Chain performance across all product lines by establishing and monitoring supply chain metrics and dashboard tools in align with the World Class Manufacturing Customer Focus and Service Principles. Leverage ERP globally along with capacity to best serve the order fulfillment process.
• Develop, mentor and coach supply chain managers and their teams. This includes developing and utilizing best practices and tools to continuously improve the value chain.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
• Master's Degree in Business, Supply Chain or equivalent is preferred.
• 10+ years' experience working in a Supply Chain function.
• 5+ years' experience in Supply Chain Management, leading a team or department.
• Prior experience utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
• Effective and demonstrated negotiation skills.
• Experience working in ISO and regulated industrial environment.
• Strong organizational and listening skills to communicate and interact in global, cross-cultural environments.
• Certification in Production & Inventory Management (CPIM).
• Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), preferred.
Meet Some of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics's Employees
As a quality engineer, Laurent works hard to keep Saint-Gobain’s presses up and running by solving any production or quality issues that arise—quickly and efficiently.
Back to top