We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Accounting Intern to join our collaborative Accounting/Finance team! The ideal candidate is eager to learn, has demonstrated knowledge and comprehensive understanding of accounting principles. You will report to our Accounting Manager and be extremely involved in day-to-day operational activities where you’ll have immediate impact on the team.
Must be a current student as a rising senior pursuing a Bachelor's in Accounting; Master's students preferred. Minimum 15-20 hour/week commitment.
What You’ll Do:
- Support month and quarter end close process
- Process Accounts Payable transactions & company purchases
- Maintain all supporting schedules (Fixed Assets, Prepaids, Accruals, etc.)
- Support our billing department; ensuring invoices are entered & issued appropriately
- Review & ensure proper approval of employee expense reimbursements, prepare correspondence as needed within department
- Work with the team to fine-tune processes & implement new initiatives
- Ad hoc projects (there will be many!)
- Must be a current student as a rising senior pursuing a Bachelor's in Accounting
- Strong preference given to candidates pursuing Master’s in Accounting, MBA and/or CPA
- Availability for 20+ hours/week
- Experience in NetSuite and Concur a plus
- Proficiency in Excel
Who You Are:
- Strong acumen for accounting and numeric data
- Proactive with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects at once
Meet Some of Sailthru's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Carol educates clients on how to use Sailthru's platform to better optimize their marketing goals. She tracks clients' metrics and details individual customer interactions and variables.
Back to top