Talent Acquisition Specialist
We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Talent Acquisition Specialist:
RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country and this explosive growth requires a dedicated Talent Acquisition Specialist to facilitate effective staffing, by assessing the company’s staffing needs, and then identifying and recruiting talented individuals to fill those needs.
We are looking for someone with a sharp eye for seeking talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years’ full-cycle recruiting experience, is a self-starter, and has an excitement for growing our business.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Build Top Talent Pipeline- Continuous sourcing, recruiting, and effective targeting of the right candidates for current and future needs; proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates using social media platforms and other networking resources
- Full-Cycle Recruiting- Screen, interview, and assess candidates; work with hiring managers to facilitate smooth recruiting process; conduct pre-screening employment procedures
- Develop/Maintain Strong Relationships- Partner with Hiring Managers to adequately understand requirements, competencies and expectations of every position
- Onboarding & Integration- Assist with facilitating a smooth onboarding process and integration to the company for new team members
- Employer Brand- Lead employment branding and diversity initiatives, ensure positive candidate experience
- Retention & Development- Assist with employee retention and development
- Continuous Improvement- Lead continuous improvement of recruiting processes and strategies, applicant tracking system, and the candidate/hiring manager experience
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Proficient in the use of social media, job boards, and applicant tracking systems (ATS); Greenhouse ATS experience a plus
- Ability to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Excellent communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Alex is focused on growing the RXBAR business directly by growing strategic retail partnerships and ensuring her customers are well taken care of.
Back to top