Supply Chain Analyst
We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Supply Chain Analyst:
RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country and this explosive growth requires more of a need than ever to process incoming orders accurately and efficiently while ensuring our reputation for perfect order fulfillment is upheld, specifically for our key distributors and other high volume customers.
We are looking for someone with an interest in operations and supply chain management to manage and process high volume e-commerce transactions, develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) for key accounts, set up and manage systems integration, and work closely with our warehouse and customer service team to ensure all customers’ needs are met.
- Manage daily operations and relationships with key accounts
- E-commerce-based order processing and execution
- Oversee transportation to distributors and other high-volume customers to ensure on-time order fulfillment
- Interact with finance team to ensure seamless order payment
- Monitor order accuracy and execution
- Work directly with 3rd party warehouse to coordinate inbound and outbound logistics
- Develop understanding of inventory management and work directly with procurement manager to ensure large orders are forecasted
- Recommend packing or labeling types required to meet customer routing guides
- Adjust finished goods inventory records to reflect product movement
- Calculate and compile order-related metrics and prepare reports for management
- Confer with production, sales, shipping, warehousing, or carrier personnel to expedite or trace shipments
- Prepare invoices, shipping documents, and contracts
- Receive and respond to customer complaints and inquiries
- Validate customer order information for pricing, addresses and lead-times
- Other supply chain and operations assignments as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business or Operations related field
- One (1) to two (2) years’ supply chain or operations experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Evidence of ‘Customer First’ values and behaviors
- Self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented
- Passion for entrepreneurship
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Highly adaptable and resourceful
- Take ownership and responsibility for actions, behaviors and contributions
- Embrace RXBAR’s core values
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Midwest Direct Sales
Alex is focused on growing the RXBAR business directly by growing strategic retail partnerships and ensuring her customers are well taken care of.
Back to top