Strategic Accounts Marketing Manager
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
Strategic Accounts Marketing Manager: This role will be responsible for driving programming and campaigns to attract and retain the various verticals (fitness, education, QSRs) within our Strategic Accounts to grow the business, lifetime value, brand love and advocacy.
The Strategic Accounts Marketing Manager will be responsible for thinking outside of the box to create engaging campaigns - online and offline to attract and delight this important customer base. The Manager will work closely with the Strategic Accounts sales team, the broader marketing team and our other cross-functional partners to engage our customers in timely, meaningful and entrepreneurial ways.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage programs to drive repeat sales, build loyalty, and reduce churn by engaging customers with the most targeted, relevant and helpful content and merchandising at each stage of the customer lifecycle
- Develop and manage our channel-specific communication plan--driving the calendar, messaging, collateral etc. throughout the year in partnership with the Strategic sales team
- Partner to create experiential, guerilla, influencer and out-of-the-box programming to grow engagement in various verticals
- Manage Strategic Marketing budget
- Initiate, execute and analyze creative and promotional tests carried out via email, website and other channels with goal of engaging customers, driving repeat orders and increasing ROI
- Partner with web manager and Strategic team to develop engaging site messaging on our website
- Lead and partner to establish marketing objectives for the specific business.
- Proactively create a marketing and support plan
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 3 - 6 years of experience in marketing
- Must be comfortable with change, and excited by imagining the “art of the possible” and dreaming up new ideas for breakthrough marketing in fragmented channels
- Excellent communication, organization, team-work and follow-up skills
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) a plus
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Co-Founder & CEO
We were tired of all the BS protein bars that were on the market, so we set out to create one that was natural. We're going places, and it's fun. We're just getting started.
Back to top