We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. This growth requires increased support for our accounting functions as well as more focus on expense management, inventory reporting and strategy while ensuring high integrity in our financials. Dynamic distribution channels and product categories have resulted in increased complexity and volume within our accounting and finance functions.
We are looking for someone that is detail-oriented, driven and eager to grow with our Finance team as we continue to expand our business. This role will provide needed support for Accounts Payable and Inventory accounting as it relates to our financials. Our ideal candidate will have an entry-level accounting or finance foundation that is excited to learn about our business and interested in the manufacturing/supply chain components of our organization. A self-starter that takes initiative, ownership over processes and is resourceful will excel in this role.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Process Accounts Payable, analyze and prepare G/L entries
- Assist with the entire A/P process including cutting checks and inputting bills
- Prepare monthly credit-card reconciliations
- Support the day-to-day and monthly accounting functions as it relates to A/P, inventory accounting, prepaids, other current and fixed assets
- Support the month-end close process as it relates to COGS and inventory reporting
- Preparation of monthly journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and analytics
- Create and prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports as requested
- Maintain and make recommendations to improve vendor management
- Assist with the optimization of accounting procedures (including financial statement audits) and other special projects as needed
- Daily interaction with a variety of internal departments including but not limited to Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing and Customer Service
- Assist with the implementation of a new company-wide accounting system
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in accounting or finance role
- Recent graduates with strong internship experience will be highly considered
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- General understanding of accounting principles related to GAAP
- Manufacturing and/or consumer goods industry experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel capabilities
- Self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Alex is focused on growing the RXBAR business directly by growing strategic retail partnerships and ensuring her customers are well taken care of.
Back to top