We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Over the past year our company has been growing at a rapid pace. This growth has created an influx of customer inquiries through all platforms. We’ve maintained personal interactions with every customer and are working to maintain best in class service. We are looking for a Service Representative who is able to multi-task, answer inquiries in a timely manner, and be the company voice to our consumers.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for entrepreneurship and a desire to directly impact growth in the business. You will work directly with our top management and founders every day. You’ll have a big impact on our company’s growth.
General Function + Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure all inbound and outbound customer needs are met to their satisfaction
- Detect and resolve problems our customers experience
- Answer inbound emails
- Facilitate and maintain service levels throughout our channels
- Handle phone calls and social media inquiries
- Manage and process returns, exchanges, and refunds for customers
- Collaborate with the Service team to improve overall customer experience
Skills and Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business or related field
- Service experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable, able to work at a fast pace, effectively manage workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Empathetic and respectful to others’ needs
- Desire for collaboration in a team environment with a healthy competitive spirit
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others
- Passionate about a healthy lifestyle
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Alex is focused on growing the RXBAR business directly by growing strategic retail partnerships and ensuring her customers are well taken care of.
Back to top