Senior Forecast Analyst
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Senior Forecast Analyst: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. This growth requires an increased focus on forecasting to enhance insight into financial performance and support strategic decision making.
We are looking for someone that is detail-oriented, driven and eager to grow with our Finance team. Our ideal candidate has a strong analytical background in corporate finance, consulting or investment banking, and is excited to learn about our business and help establish new processes as we continue to build out our finance team. A self-starter that takes initiative, ownership over processes and is resourceful will excel in this role.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with Sales teams across our retail and strategic accounts to understand performance in current business and ensure our financial forecasts reflect the latest information at the account and SKU level
- Collaborate with Marketing team to understand upcoming campaigns and determine business impact across all channels
- Analyze traditional and non-traditional data sources to develop growth projections on new accounts and categories
- Analyze historical promotional activity to understand effectiveness of different trade spend activities and update forecast to accurately reflect
- Partner with Accounting to analyze trade spend actuals relative to budget—determine drivers of difference and refine forecast with key takeaways
- Maintain financial inputs into Supply Chain demand planning processes
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- 3 years’ experience in corporate finance, consulting or investment banking
- Evidence of cross functional partnership experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Manufacturing/consumer goods industry experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Please NO Recruiter or Third Party / Agency Inquiries
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Co-Founder & CEO
We were tired of all the BS protein bars that were on the market, so we set out to create one that was natural. We're going places, and it's fun. We're just getting started.
Back to top