RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, No B.S value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
Salesforce Administrator: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country and this explosive growth requires RXBAR to continue operating at the highest efficiency possible. We believe that this role will be a critical component to ensure our long-term success.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for working closely with varying functional teams across RXBAR to ensure Salesforce is configured correctly and being used in the most efficient and effective manner. This position will also be responsible for providing internal training and ensuring workflows are documented and followed. As a Salesforce Administrator, this position demands a high level of Salesforce knowledge to be able to successfully deliver operational requests to the Business.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, a strong collaborator, has great organization and communication skills, can work independently, and challenges that status quo.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Own the system - work directly with end users look for opportunities to improve efficiency and drive process changes
- Support and maintain application production and sandbox environments
- Maintain user profiles, role hierarchy and sharing rules
- Create and maintain fields, page layouts and validations, record types, workflows, triggers, object customizations and processes as needed
- Design and implement standard operating procedures, and continuous improvements through automation
- Create new users and monitor and update permissions as needed
- Work cross-functionally to identify ongoing business enablement needs
- Proactively gather feedback from users to optimize their salesforce experience
- Maintain and support Salesforce integrations to ensure clean data transfer
- Provide cross-functional input to solve issues
- Ensure data integrity and data cleanliness
- Train and coach end users in Salesforce and troubleshoot issues
- Ensure our business is setup for success by setting up Salesforce in line with our company goals - know the business inside and out
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 1-2 years of Salesforce Administrator experience required
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and Data Loader
- Fluency in core CRM concepts
- Developer, App Builder or Administrator certifications are a plus
- Salesforce Lightening experience a plus
- Experience with middleware platform Jitterbit a plus
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Co-Founder & CEO
Peter was tired of all the BS protein bars that were on the market, so he set out to create one that was natural.
Back to top