Sales Operations Analyst
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Sales Operations Analyst: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. This growth comes from dynamic distribution channels including e-commerce, independent specialty locations like coffee shops and fitness studios, strategic enterprise accounts like Caribou and Life Time Fitness and traditional channels like grocery, convenience, mass and club. Our distribution and retail partners require support, organization and tracking.
The Sales Operations Analyst will support and streamline operational efficiencies of the Sales team and ensure internally that the Sales strategy is executed as planned. We are looking for someone with high energy, great organizational, communication, and collaboration skills, and an eagerness to learn how our product gets from acceptance to the shelf.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate cross-functionally to onboard new business to enable in-store execution
- Collaborate cross departmentally to complete new item setup and customer onboarding
- Manage the information flow and setup in vendor portals and 3rd Party registration platforms (e.g., OneWorld, IXONE, etc.)
- Ensure internally that the Sales strategy is executed as planned
- Track Purchase Orders (POs) of exceptions-based events (e.g., Shipper programs, Seasonal programs, new product/customer launches, etc.) against the customer commitments calendar to ensure that RXBAR receives the right POs at the right time and to identify any potential problems or opportunities
- Coordinate and complete documentation related to promotional programs, and streamline the process by collaborating with the customer facing Sales team
- Process POs for non-EDI customers
- Be prepared to attend industry events and shows when needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Experience processing orders, working cross-functionally, particularly with Sales and Supply Chain teams, and interacting with customers
- CPG experience working with retailers or retail experience working with vendors
- Evidence of strong relationship management skills
- Highly organized
- Excellent communicator
- Project management skills
- Extremely result and detail-oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Highly adaptable and resourceful
- Evidence of ‘Customer First’ values and behaviors
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Emotionally intelligent
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Co-Founder & CEO
We were tired of all the BS protein bars that were on the market, so we set out to create one that was natural. We're going places, and it's fun. We're just getting started.
Back to top