Sales Intern, Strategic Accounts (February 2017 start date)
We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
Sales Intern, Strategic Accounts:
RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country and the fastest growing in Chicago adding more than 10,000 points of distribution in the last 12 months. This role works directly with Account Executives to develop new business and discover new opportunities for the brand.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Prospect for new business
- Data entry of leads
- Develop and organize detailed lead list
- Support all sampling efforts
- Actively participate with the sales team through collaboration, communication, and best-practice sharing with other account managers and account executives
Skills & Qualifications:
- Embrace our core values
- Take ownership and responsibility for actions, behaviors and contributions
- Strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others
- Strong organizational skills and adaptation for change
- Must possess creative problem solving abilities and a desire to excel
- Desire for collaboration in a team environment with a healthy competitive spirit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce experience is ideal
- Occasional travel required
- Love RXBARs
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive hourly wage, RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience working in a growing company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Midwest Direct Sales
Alex is focused on growing the RXBAR business directly by growing strategic retail partnerships and ensuring her customers are well taken care of.
Back to top