We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to the top 10 in Natural Grocery and a rapidly growing player in Conventional Grocery.
The RXBAR Sales Associate role is a support role for the sales team. This person will report directly to the VP of Sales and support the retail sales team by working across departments to prepare for meetings, follow up with data, organize presentations, complete paperwork, manage deadlines and track project progress and key dates and deadlines.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Organize sales information- paperwork, presentations and deadlines
- Work with retail sales teams to prepare for upcoming meetings and follow up with additional requested data
- Manage a calendar of key dates: reviews, decisions and resets
- Manage the event schedule for the sales team and make sure all hotels, airfare and booked and the event is properly staffed
- Make updates to key tracking documents when new flavors are approved or dates are changed
- Research distribution partners and enterprise retail partners
- Build and run reports in Salesforce
- Support ongoing updates for dashboards and key metrics
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with or a willingness to learn Salesforce
- Extremely organized and good with numbers
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter
- Leadership skills and competencies for advancement within the company
- Personal experiences with natural / organic foods -- passion for the industry
- Excellent communication skills with external customers, peers, supervisors, and internal supporting departments
- Ability to travel for trade shows, sales calls, and meetings
- Proven integrity in life/employment and honesty in dealings with others
- Occasional and event related weekend work is required
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Midwest Direct Sales
Alex is focused on growing the RXBAR business directly by growing strategic retail partnerships and ensuring her customers are well taken care of.
Back to top