Sales Analyst, Retail Team
We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. This growth comes from dynamic distribution channels including e-commerce, independent specialty locations like coffee shops and fitness studios, strategic enterprise accounts like Caribou and Life Time Fitness and traditional channels like grocery, convenience, mass and club. Our distribution and retail partners require support, organization and tracking.
We are looking for someone with high energy, great organizational skills, and an eagerness to learn about the Alternative (Convenience, Drug, Club, Food Service) channel to support the Sales Team. This person will work on projects that expand distribution and drive velocity. The right person for this role has great organizational, collaboration and project management skills.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Organize retail calendars and launch timelines
- Track and report key retailer data
- Collect and organize data from the field about RXBAR and our competitors
- Complete, update and ensure accuracy of retail paperwork
- Support enterprise retail and distributor accounts including 7-Eleven, C&S, DPI, McLane and Core-Mark
- Attend industry events and shows when needed
- Send samples to key retail partners, brokers and distributors
- Manage consistent, product focused check in cycle with key partners
- Manage RXBAR sales budget for gear for the sales team and key partners
- Book hotels and manage signup for industry events
- Support sales team building events and training sessions
- Support sales team in preparation and follow up from sales calls
- Process turnover forms for case stack deals from the field
- Organize and track broker spiff program
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Analytical skills
- Highly organized
- Excellent communicator
- Project management skills
- Extremely result and detail-oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Highly adaptable and resourceful
- Evidence of ‘Customer First’ values and behaviors
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Emotionally intelligent
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Alex is focused on growing the RXBAR business directly by growing strategic retail partnerships and ensuring her customers are well taken care of.
Back to top