Sales Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Account Executive, Strategic Accounts: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country and the fastest growing in Chicago adding more than 10,000 points of distribution in the last 12 months. The Account Executive focuses on adding direct points of distribution via email and phone (gyms, coffee shops, juice bars, corporate offices, etc.).
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Generate leads aligned with company growth strategy within assigned territory
- Develop and manage relationships with potential prospects through the sales funnel
- Educate potential customers on product, wholesale program details and fulfillment process
- Negotiate price point and applicable discounts based on the opportunity
- Key performance indicators include new points of distribution, leads generated, samples sent/close rate, gross sales and net sales.
- Create positive customer experience for new strategic B2B customers.
- Build relationship with assigned account manager to ensure seamless transition of accounts to maximize growth potential
- Actively participate with the sales team through collaboration, communication, and best-practice sharing with other account managers and account executives
- Represent RXBAR at trade shows, events, key meetings with occasional travel and weekend work
Skills and Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire for collaboration in a team environment with a healthy competitive spirit
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Salesforce experience is ideal
- Occasional travel and weekend work required
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Organized, highly adaptable and resourceful
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
- Occasional travel required
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Please NO Recruiter or Third Party / Agency Inquiries
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Co-Founder & CEO
We were tired of all the BS protein bars that were on the market, so we set out to create one that was natural. We're going places, and it's fun. We're just getting started.
Back to top