National Account Manager, Club
We’re looking for a National Account Manager, Club to join our team and work remotely near Seattle, LA, Bay Area or San Diego.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with Costco regional buying teams (Buyer/Assistant Buyer/ICS) across relevant departments and partner with Director of Sales for Costco Corporate and/or Costco national initiatives and to ensure cohesive Costco strategy
- Develop and execute region specific sales plan for Costco regions in collaboration with Director; Conduct customer business reviews
- Provide thought leadership for ongoing product renovation and new item priorities in regions
- Ensure execution of new product launches, on-going demo programs and national Costco initiatives
- Build strong relationships with Costco’s third party demo company and broker partners to manage distribution & merchandising, regional performance, demand planning, demo accrual tracking & spend
- Attend regional events, new club openings, industry trade show whenever possible
- Build a deep understanding of the retailer’s business. Walk the buildings and understand regional item trends and priorities, talk to other vendors, brokers and buyers, listen to earnings calls and read articles related to Club Channel customers.
- Collaborate with RXBAR Insights & Marketing team to identify trends and opportunities for brand development within the Club Channel
- Work with Revenue Management team to build an annual sales plan and review weekly updates and progress with Manager
- Partner with Marketing to develop customer specific launch plans and strategic support opportunities
- Collaborate with Demand Planning in development and management of forecast
- Work closely with Sales Operations & Customer Supply Chain to deliver incredible customer service and facilitate communication between logistics and Costco
Skills & Qualifications:
- Based in Chicago, Seattle, Bay Area or Southern California
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years’ retail sales at HQ level in the industry, Costco retailer experience required
- Proven and successful sales management track record with retailer customer base
- Experience with expense budgeting and management to budget
- Broker management experience
- Excellent communication skills with external customers, peers, supervisors, and internal supporting departments
- Ability to travel for trade shows, sales calls, and meetings – approximately 30% of time
- Proven integrity in life/employment and honesty in dealings with others
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Occasional and event related weekend work is required
What’s important to the team?
This role is an integral part of the RXBAR Club Sales team and requires excellence in the fundamentals of the channel (channel dynamics, customer service & logistics). The ideal candidate for the role is a self-starter, a strong collaborator, has great organization and communication skills, can work independently, and is hungry to build on our brand’s momentum to grow RXBAR in Club. This person will be responsible for growing RXBAR at in the Club channel by building the customer relationship, developing sales strategy and facilitating cross-functional collaboration internally.
Does this remind you of you? We’re looking forward to reviewing your application!
About us: RXBAR is a clean-label snack brand with products made from a few simple ingredients and no BS. RXBAR simplifies food by creating snacks that are real and delicious. It's honest and straightforward—no overblown claims, certifications, or gimmicks. With products including RXBAR, RXBAR Kids, and RX Nut Butter, RX makes food that not only tastes good, but is wholesome and nutritious too.
Perks & Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, RXBAR products, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Back to top