RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category. Over the last 4 years, RXBAR has developed strong digital marketing programs that have allowed them to grow their E-commerce, Grocery and Wholesale business.
Media Manager: This role will work directly with the Director of Digital Marketing to support the growth of RXBAR’s paid digital channels. The Media Manager will focus on the development and daily management of RXBAR’s Sponsored Content, Podcast and Vlog programs as well as discover and manage new channels to advertise on (Pandora, Hulu, etc). In addition to this person’s day to day tasks, he or she will play an active role in RXBAR’s annual media planning and adjustments throughout the year. The ideal candidate has passion for digital marketing and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company.
This person must be a strong collaborator, have an analytical mind that embraces data, thinks creatively, with strong writing skills and ability to learn quickly. They must be a “doer,” an executor, and be hungry to grow a new brand.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Execute a best in class strategy across Podcasts, Vlogs, Sponsored Content and emerging media
- Research new opportunities to deliver excellent branded content across multiple channels
- Work with the Director of Digital Marketing to plan media across all channels
- Negotiate with channel partners to develop brand sponsorships and campaigns
- Provide reports, analyses and insights into improving the efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns
- Make actionable suggestions based on industry trends on how the business can expand with new channels or scale existing partner programs
- Analyze data and leverage those insights into actionable initiatives which can be optimized to exceed KPI targets
- Assist in the development of advertorial copy and content development
- Build and maintain relationships with critical advertising partners
- Expertly communicate with vendors to ensure planned programming is set up and reported properly
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3 - 4 years in a media planning, media buying or digital marketing role
- Strong media planning skills a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel and analytical skills--must be able to build robust reports with actionable data
- Creative writing and graphic design skills a plus
- Acute understanding of and passion for paid media
- Genuine interest and appetite for digital marketing
- Strong writing, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously with excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Passion for brands and digital marketing’s role in shaping them
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Please NO Recruiter or Third Party / Agency Inquiries
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Co-Founder & CEO
We were tired of all the BS protein bars that were on the market, so we set out to create one that was natural. We're going places, and it's fun. We're just getting started.
Back to top