Manager, Learning & Development
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
Manager, Learning & Development: Over the last 4 years, RXBAR’s growth and success can be attributed to our commitment to our team members and their development. This role will work with the CEO and the members of the People & Organization (P&O) department to support continuous learning, training and development initiatives.
The Manager of Learning & Development will be responsible for developing and implementing learning strategies and programs, including creating content and facilitating learning and developmental courses. The ideal candidate is passionate and looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company. This person must be a self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented, have strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, as well as a positive attitude and thirst for growing our teams.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Build, maintain, and execute a best in class Education department for RXBAR team members
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to identify learning needs and skill gaps on their teams; develop onboarding and training processes specific to departments to set new hires up for success
- Help to continuously improve onboarding and new hire experience, focusing on the first 90 days of employment
- Develop content and training materials; ensuring that materials are clear, concise, and catered to specific learning styles
- Conduct DiSC assessment training with new hires and create ongoing development opportunities related to DiSC
- Facilitate workshops, small group activities, or other programs where subject matter expertise aligns with program content
- Create ad-hoc learning, training and developmental needs for the organization
- Continually seek and develop internal and external resources to support the development of people
- Develop tactics to ensure all team members are continuously aligned on Company values and culture
- Partner with CEO and P&O Team to continuously develop and improve organizational development goals
- Maintain and build out office library
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in learning, talent, or organizational development and implementing employee learning and talent development programs
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience facilitating DiSC, strength finders, and/or emotional intelligence trainings
- Knowledge of adult learning styles and instructional design
- Ability to adjust content to meet the needs of the different learners
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent personal organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Emotionally intelligent and strong critical thinking skills
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Co-Founder & CEO
We were tired of all the BS protein bars that were on the market, so we set out to create one that was natural. We're going places, and it's fun. We're just getting started.
Back to top