Manager, Education & Development
We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
Manager, Education & Development:
Over the last 4 years, RXBAR’s growth and success can be attributed to our commitment to our team members and their development. This role will work with the CEO & Co-Founder as well as the People & Organization (P&O) department to support continuous learning and training & development initiatives.
The Manager, Education & Development will be responsible for creating, leading, and executing educational, training, and developmental content and courses. The ideal candidate has passion and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company. This person must be a self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented, have strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, and a positive attitude and excitement for growing our business.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Lead, build, maintain, and execute best in class Education department
- Lead, maintain, execute, and continuously improve all aspects of the onboarding process in conjunction with P&O department
- Partner with cross-functional leads to develop departmental onboarding and training process
- Seek and execute opportunities to improve and continuously develop RXBAR team members
- Oversee and continually improve new hire experience for first 90 days of employment
- Create and develop content and holistic curriculum for CB University
- Develop tactics to ensure all team members are continuously aligned on Company values and culture
- Create ad-hoc education, training and developmental needs for the organization
- Continually seek and develop internal and external resources to support the development of people
- Develop and conduct DiSC assessment training and ongoing development related to DiSC
- Develop and maintain office library
- Partner with CEO and P&O to continuously develop and improve organizational development goals
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Teaching, Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in education, learning, talent, or organizational development implementing employee learning and talent development programs
- Passion for and experience with learning and development strategies
- Ability to adjust content to meet the needs of the learners
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent personal organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Emotionally intelligent and strong critical thinking skills
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Alex is focused on growing the RXBAR business directly by growing strategic retail partnerships and ensuring her customers are well taken care of.
Back to top