Key Customer, Supply Chain Analyst
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Key Customer, Supply Chain Analyst: RXBAR is driven to provide a best in class customer service experience to all retail partners. The Key Customer, Supply Chain Analyst will partner extensively with our customer’s supply chain and replenishment teams to pursue collaborative initiatives intended to improve service and operational efficiency.
This role is responsible for having a comprehensive understanding of key interactions between the RXBAR Supply Chain team and other internal business units. Our ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the knowledge of demand forecasting and inventory management best practices that will allow RXBAR to exceed customer expectations for service, inventory levels and various other operational metrics.
General Functions & Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as Supply Chain lead between RXBAR and Key Customers
- Advocate for customers’ needs throughout the RXBAR supply chain organization
- Develop customer-specific standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure all routing guidelines are adhered to and executed appropriately
- Embrace CPFR practices to influence key stakeholders to optimize inventory and minimize risk
- Utilize supply chain expertise to develop processes that maximize efficiency and minimize cost
- Regularly refine and review criteria for replenishment purchase orders and warehouse allocations
- Monitor customer distribution center (DC) inventory levels, identify options, and provide recommendations on supply chain flow patterns
- Lead demand planning activities associated with promotional build programs, new & discontinued items, out of stock losses, and any other impactful supply chain events
- Drive continuous improvement through historical analysis of SKU demand trends and order cadences
- Calculate demand and inventory related metrics and prepare reports for management
- Manage customer and internal operational performance scorecards and KPIs
- Analyze and mitigate logistical deductions and nuisance fees
- Proactively research and problem solve any opportunities, trends, or threats that may impact key customer initiatives
Skills and Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or Operations related field required
- 1-4 years’ experience in supply chain, inventory, or warehouse management—relevant internship experience will be considered
- Excellent customer facing skills and evident customer-centric attitude
- Must be results-driven
- Must be able to work well autonomously as well as cross-functionally
- Passion for entrepreneurship
- Desire to excel and grow with the RXBAR organization
- Competence in business systems and ERP experience highly desirable
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Please NO Recruiter or Third Party / Agency Inquiries
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Co-Founder & CEO
We were tired of all the BS protein bars that were on the market, so we set out to create one that was natural. We're going places, and it's fun. We're just getting started.
Back to top