Influencer Marketing Manager
We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Influencer Marketing Manager:
Authentic relationships with influencers of all shapes and sizes - from customers to small-scale to high-profile influencers - helped build the RXBAR brand. We have created long-lasting, high-touch relationships that put a face to our company. We believe that hand-written notes and personal touches are just as important as creative campaigns.
The Influencer Marketing Manager will help to continue and scale this legacy. You will passionately grow and manage our influencer community while maintaining authentic relationships. You will create and manage influencer programs and design engaging digital and/or social promotions. You will come up with creative and executable ways to keep our community engaged on and offline and bring in new influencers across multiple verticals. This dynamic position will report to the Director of Communications and partner with cross-functional teams.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Lead social influencer strategy and execution across multiple channels
- Research and identify key influencers in designated verticals
- Build strong relationships with social influencers through seeding programs and regular communication
- Maintain a high level of authenticity and touch with influencers
- Experiment with innovative ways to leverage influencers to achieve awareness, drive trial and build brand affinity
- Create relevant, brand-worthy content to drive influencer engagement
- Manage shipment of product samples to influencers
- Ideate creative ways to engage influencers offline
- Negotiate and execute paid influencer partnerships as relevant
- Distill actionable insights from campaigns and measure coverage and the impact of influencer outreach work
- Create and manage influencer collateral
- Stay on top of competitor influencer programs, industry trends, the latest influencer and digital media advancements and relevant campaigns
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or related field
- 2 to 7+ years PR/social media experience; experience with influencers is preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and positive attitude
- Experience identifying, recruiting and managing influencer programs
- Ability to develop and execute creative campaign strategies and promotions that resonate with the target audience and are on brand
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Acute understanding of and passion for social media including key platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
- Ability to activate influencers across multiple verticals and platforms
- Capacity to work independently and ability thrive in fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously with excellent personal organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Web research savvy and MS Office proficiency
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
General Manager, Strategic Accounts
Aarti leads RXBAR’s Sales Team on e-commerce, distribution, and sales initiatives to ensure that every person and retailer who wants to enjoy the company’s core product gets the chance.
Back to top