Graphic & Packaging Designer
INCLUDE YOUR PORTFOLIO- Include link to your portfolio, OR upload your portfolio with your cover letter (as 1 attachment).
We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
Graphic & Packaging Designer:
RXBAR has an incredible product line and a powerful brand. Over the last 3 years, we have developed a strong business across multiple channels (E-Commerce, Wholesale and Retail) and are looking for a Graphic & Packaging Designer to help bring the brand to life on a daily basis across multiple channels / assets / collateral, etc. The Graphic & Packaging Designer is responsible for being hands-on creative and developing visual communication materials that support the brand strategy, business objectives, and RXBAR’s mission across multiple mediums.
The ideal candidate has passion and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company. This person must have previous CPG industry experience, be a strong collaborator, think creatively and out-of-the box, be a “doer” and executor, and be hungry to grow a new brand. Ideally, this candidate would have experience in both graphic and interactive design, but experience in graphic design is a must.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Brings a strong sense of creativity to every project
- Leads, manages and executes all RXBAR’s graphic design needs
- Guide and unify our look in all the ways RXBAR communicate visually.
- Concept and execute ideas that are on-brand and can translate across all mediums including, trade show environments, retail merchandising, packaging, innovation, office needs etc.
- Works cross functionally across all aspects of the Company including Sales, Finance, Operations, Marketing, etc. as a true partner and builder to deliver integrated projects
- Collaborate with designers, vendors, and marketing partners daily
- Owns and manages RXBAR’s graphics and art files for proper usage
- Prioritize multiple projects at any given time
- Give art direction to creative resources outside the company
- Attend project kick-offs and present work to internal partners
- Prepare necessary work and projects to be presented at creative reviews
- Oversee and maintain ownership of work from concept through final delivery
- Execute materials like event material, sales materials, packaging and innovation design, in-store POS, office branding, field marketing materials, etc.
- Ideally would be able to design interactive elements like landing pages, banner ads, email templates, social media posts, etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Marketing, or related field
- 6+ years’ graphic design experience working in-house or with an agency within the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry
- Strong skill set in pre-production artwork
- Ability to prepare print mechanical files and interface with printer to assure design intent in execution
- Strong knowledge of graphic design, typography and photography
- Excellent computer skills: Adobe Creative Cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with excellent personal organizational skills and high attention to detail
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Alex is focused on growing the RXBAR business directly by growing strategic retail partnerships and ensuring her customers are well taken care of.
Back to top