Email Marketing Specialist
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
Email Marketing Specialist: This role will be responsible for creating, executing and analyzing RXBAR’s email strategy across both B2C and B2B. The Email Marketing Specialist will report to the Senior Manager of Retention and will work closely with the Sales team, Customer Service team, Supply Chain team, and the broader marketing team to attract and retain customers through email.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Design, create and launch email marketing campaigns to align with ongoing promotions/new products
- Launch automated email campaigns based on customer behavior/purchase history
- Track and report on email campaign performance through Pardot/Salesforce/Google Analytics
- Utilize Salesforce for customer segmentation
- Partner with B2B team on email promotions and drip marketing campaigns
- Create and optimize B2C drip marketing campaigns to convert leads and re-engage existing customers
- Stay up to date on email marketing best practices
- Continually test, measure and optimize campaigns through various techniques including A/B testing, personalization, creative, timing and targeting.
- Partner with Web team to create and execute landing pages & discount codes
- Communicate promotions with service/operations teams
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2-4 years of experience in email marketing (e-commerce a plus)
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS for creating emails
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication, organization, team-work and follow-up skills
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) a plus
- Experience with best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies and deliverability
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Please NO Recruiter or Third Party / Agency Inquiries
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Co-Founder & CEO
We were tired of all the BS protein bars that were on the market, so we set out to create one that was natural. We're going places, and it's fun. We're just getting started.
Back to top