Director of Talent Acquisition
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Director of Talent Acquisition: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country and this explosive growth requires a Director of Talent Acquisition to pioneer our talent acquisition strategy, oversee key initiatives, and develop and lead a team dedicated to finding the best talent to support our rapidly growing organization.
Our ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and results-oriented leader, has a passion for people, a commitment to finding the best talent for the organization, strong interpersonal and communication skills, is intellectually curious, and looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Provide vision for talent acquisition function and overall hiring process as we continue to grow
- Lead talent acquisition strategies to optimize our culture, strengthen and diversify our talent pipeline, and support the achievement of company objectives
- Lead and develop the Talent Acquisition team
- Build capacity and opportunity for the Talent Acquisition team via innovative ideas and recruiting techniques, ensuring talent acquisition processes flex as we continue to scale
- Provide direction and consultation on strategic and emerging talent acquisition trends
- Establish and maintain relationships with university/college career development centers to build talent pipeline
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates using social media platforms and other networking resources
- Drive continuous improvement of the talent acquisition function, leverage technology advancements to augment recruitment processes, efficiency, and ways of working
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 7-10 years’ experience in talent acquisition
- Prior experience managing, developing, and motivating a talent acquisition team
- Proficient in the use of social media, job boards, and applicant tracking systems (ATS); Greenhouse ATS experience a plus
- Excellent communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented
- Strong organization skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to effectively manage workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Co-Founder & CEO
We were tired of all the BS protein bars that were on the market, so we set out to create one that was natural. We're going places, and it's fun. We're just getting started.
Back to top