Digital Media Marketing Manager
We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category. Over the last 4 years, RXBAR has developed strong digital marketing programs that have allowed them to grow their E-commerce, Grocery and Wholesale business.
Digital Media Marketing Manager:
This role will work directly with the Director of Digital Marketing to support the growth of RXBAR’s paid digital channels. The Digital Media Marketing Manager will focus on the development of RXBAR’s Sponsored Content, Podcast, Vlog and Affiliate partnerships as well as daily channel monitoring, reporting and optimization. The ideal candidate has passion for digital marketing and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company. This person must be a strong collaborator, have an analytical mind that embraces data, think creatively with strong writing skills and learn quickly. They must be a “doer” and executor and be hungry to grow a new brand.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Support Director of Digital Marketing to implement digital marketing campaigns across Podcasts, Vlogs, Sponsored Content and Affiliate partnerships
- Research new opportunities to deliver excellent branded content across multiple channels
- Negotiate with channel partners to develop brand sponsorships and campaigns
- Provide reports, analyses and insights into improving the efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns
- Make actionable suggestions based on industry trends on how the business can expand with new channels or scale existing partner programs
- Analyze data and leverage those insights into actionable initiatives which can be optimized to exceed KPI targets
- Assist in the development of advertorial copy and content development
- Build and maintain relationships with critical advertising partners
- Expertly communicate with vendors to ensure planned programming is set up and reported properly
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2 - 4 years in a digital marketing, media buying or advertising role
- Strong Microsoft Excel and analytical skills--must be able to build robust reports with actionable data
- Creative writing and graphic design skills a plus
- Acute understanding of and passion for paid media
- Genuine interest and appetite for digital marketing
- Strong writing, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously with excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Passion for brands and digital marketing’s role in shaping them
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Alex is focused on growing the RXBAR business directly by growing strategic retail partnerships and ensuring her customers are well taken care of.
Back to top