Digital Marketing Manager - Paid Social
We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category. Over the last 4 years, RXBAR has developed strong digital marketing programs that have allowed them to grow their E-commerce, Grocery and Wholesale business.
Digital Marketing Manager - Paid Social:
This role will work directly with the Director of Digital Marketing to support the growth of RXBAR’s paid social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.). The Digital Marketing Manager of Paid Social will be responsible for daily channel monitoring, reporting and optimization, and will assist the Director of Digital Marketing in new channel development. The ideal candidate has a passion for digital marketing and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company. This person must be a strong collaborator, have an analytical mind that embraces data, think creatively with strong writing skills and learn quickly. They must be a “doer” and executor and be hungry to grow a new brand.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Support Director of Digital Marketing to implement digital marketing campaigns and initiatives across multiple paid social channels (Paid Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Understand audience targeting techniques across digital platforms to improve targeting effectiveness of all paid media channels
- Research new opportunities to target additional segments and audiences across all paid social channels
- Provide reports, analyses and insights into improving the efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns
- Make actionable suggestions based on industry trends on how the business can expand into new paid social channels or scale existing
- Analyze data and leverage those insights into actionable initiatives which can be optimized to exceed KPI targets
- Assist in the development of ad copy and visuals
- Build and maintain relationships with critical advertising partners, both internal and external
- Expertly communicate with channel representatives to ensure planned programming is set up and reported properly
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3 - 4 years experience in a digital marketing, media buying or advertising role
- Strong Microsoft Excel and analytical skills--must be able to build robust reports with actionable data
- Experience with Power Editor required
- Creative writing and graphic design skills a plus
- Acute understanding of and passion for paid media
- Genuine interest and appetite for digital marketing
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously with excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Passion for brands and digital marketing’s role in shaping them
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Alex is focused on growing the RXBAR business directly by growing strategic retail partnerships and ensuring her customers are well taken care of.
Back to top