Customer Supply Chain Analyst, DTC
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Customer Supply Chain Analyst, Direct to Consumer: RXBAR is driven to provide a best in class customer service experience to all customers of RXBAR.com. The Customer Supply Chain Analyst, DTC will partner extensively with our supply chain, digital marketing, service, and external fulfillment partners. Our ideal candidate possesses a thorough understanding of the dependencies and influences of a robust eCommerce operation.
The role is responsible for ensuring the execution of highly cross-functional and collaborative initiatives designed to improve the customer experience through expanded offerings and operational excellence by having a comprehensive understanding of key interactions between the RXBAR Supply Chain team and other key stakeholders of our DTC business.
General Functions & Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as the bridge between Supply Chain and internal customers
- Manage critical programs & processes from inception to execution that achieve RXBAR.com business goals
- Drive program alignment with critical stakeholders through effective communication
- Facilitate the flow of vital information between internal teams, Supply Chain and external partners to accomplish channel objectives.
- Own and improve operational deliverables that shape the RXBAR.com customer experience and exceed consumer expectations to create a competitive advantage
- Responsible for the management of RXBAR.com operational scorecards and KPIs
- Design processes to provide greater visibility of program performance to the broader RXBAR organization
- Identify and lead continuous improvement initiatives for accuracy and fulfillment with key trading partners and internal teams
- Proactively research and problem solve any potential impacts that threaten those RXBAR.com initiatives
- Support and advocate for resource deployment to ensure the supply chain team is delivering against critical strategic business objectives in a timely manner.
- Execute and monitor the performance of promotional programs to prevent disruption to the customer experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or Operations related field required
- 5+ years’ supply chain, inventory, or warehouse management experience ideally in a Direct to Consumer environment
- Exemplary communication skills and evident customer-focused attitude
- Must never be satisfied with the status quo—must always seek and drive positive change
- Exemplify all RXBAR cultural values and be a steward of the brand
- Competence in business systems and ERP experience
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Co-Founder & CEO
We were tired of all the BS protein bars that were on the market, so we set out to create one that was natural. We're going places, and it's fun. We're just getting started.
Back to top