Brand Ambassador - San Diego
We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
This is a part-time, variable hourly position.
RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. RXBAR needs your excitement and enthusiasm to help grow our brand. As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll engage consumers and sample RXBARs in a direct and real tone. You’ll educate consumers on the ingredients, usage, where to purchase our product, and give people a taste of the RXBAR lifestyle.
General Functions & Job Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to our Los Angeles Field Activation Marketing Manager
- Represent brand at retail and street samplings, events, and tradeshows
- Event logistics to include: set up and break down of event/sampling materials, loading product, gather the crowd, greet and educate the audience on product line, return of remaining product and infrastructure to storage
- Work well with other local brand ambassadors
- Maintain cleanliness of branded vehicle
- Maintain professional appearance at all times
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Experience with consumer promotions and field events
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have daily access to a computer with Microsoft Office, a printer, working internet connection, and e-mail account
- Ability to quickly set up, execute and tear down promotional items
- Ability to lift 35 pounds, load, set up, execute and tear down promotional items multiple times daily
- Ability to take direction and apply new knowledge gained on-site
- Attention to detail
- Approachable, friendly and outgoing - willing to talk to anyone at anytime
- Attention generator, energetic, and animated
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Strong team player
- Must have a cell phone
- Must have current driver’s license and clean driving record
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive hourly pay, RXBAR gear, and an invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Alex is focused on growing the RXBAR business directly by growing strategic retail partnerships and ensuring her customers are well taken care of.
Back to top