Brand Ambassador- Las Vegas
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Brand Ambassador: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. RXBAR needs your excitement and enthusiasm to help grow our brand. As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll engage consumers and sample RXBARs in a direct and real tone. You’ll educate consumers on the ingredients, usage, where to purchase our product, and give people a taste of the RXBAR lifestyle.
**Must have weekday availability, both mornings and nights**
General Functions & Job Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to Field Activation Marketing Manager
- Represent brand at retail and street samplings, events, and tradeshows
- Event logistics to include: set up and break down of event/sampling materials, loading product, gather the crowd, greet and educate the audience on product line, return of remaining product and infrastructure to storage
- Work well with other local brand ambassadors
- Maintain cleanliness of branded vehicle
- Maintain professional appearance at all times
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Experience with consumer promotions and field events
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have daily access to a computer with Microsoft Office, a printer, working internet connection, and e-mail account
- Ability to quickly set up, execute and tear down promotional items
- Ability to lift 35 pounds, load, set up, execute and tear down promotional items multiple times daily
- Ability to take direction and apply new knowledge gained on-site
- Attention to detail
- Approachable, friendly and outgoing - willing to talk to anyone at anytime
- Attention generator, energetic, and animated
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Strong team player
- Must have a cell phone
- Must have current driver’s license and clean driving record
Total Rewards Package: Competitive hourly pay, RXBAR gear, and an invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Co-Founder & CEO
We were tired of all the BS protein bars that were on the market, so we set out to create one that was natural. We're going places, and it's fun. We're just getting started.
Back to top