Brand Ambassador - Atlanta
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Brand Ambassador: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. RXBAR needs your excitement and enthusiasm to help grow our brand. As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll engage consumers and sample RXBARs in a direct and real tone. You’ll educate consumers on the ingredients, usage, where to purchase our product, and give people a taste of the RXBAR lifestyle.
General Functions & Job Responsibilities:
- Represent brand at retail and street samplings, events, and tradeshows
- Responsible for event logistics, including but not limited to, setting up and breaking down event/sampling materials, loading product, gathering the crowd, greeting and educating the audience on product line, returning remaining product and infrastructure to storage
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with other local brand ambassadors
- Maintain cleanliness of branded vehicle
- Maintain professional appearance at all times
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Experience with consumer promotions and field events
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly set up, execute and tear down promotional items
- Ability to lift 35 pounds, load, set up, execute and tear down promotional items multiple times daily
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours/day for events
- Ability to take direction and apply new knowledge gained on-site
- Dependable and punctual
- Honest and ethical
- Approachable, friendly and outgoing - willing to talk to anyone at anytime
- Attention generator, energetic, and animated
- Must have a cell phone, an email account, regular access to internet and computer with Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed—schedule for this role will vary
- Strong team player
- In order to drive company vehicle, must have current driver’s license and clean driving record
Total Rewards Package: Competitive hourly pay, RXBAR gear, and an invaluable experience growing a company.
Please NO Recruiter or Third Party / Agency Inquiries
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Co-Founder & CEO
Peter was tired of all the BS protein bars that were on the market, so he set out to create one that was natural.
Back to top