Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization, RX BAR
RX BAR: We manufacture, market and distribute better for you snacking products. The natural food space is crowded but our clean, quantifiable approach to product development and our branding stands out. Our unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization, RX BAR: The Associate Marketing Manager supports the Marketing Commercialization Manager in the coordination of marketing and innovation commercialization activities for RX BAR.
The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing and consumers and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company. This person is loves collaborating and working with others. He /she is organized, analytical, and has exceptional coordination and communication skills.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Support Marketing Commercialization Managers in coordinating and communicating relevant plans for Media, Field, Experiential, Retail, External Communications, RX.com, Customer Service and Social
- Collaborate with Marketing Commercialization Managers to deliver national marketing plans in and out of store to leverage marketing activity to drive overall awareness
- Support RX BAR Marketing Commercialization Manager in execution and communication of key planning initiatives
- Work with Marketing Commercialization Manager and Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain teams to execute customer-specific packaging and graphics requests
- Lead the execution of innovation commercialization for a subset of innovations including, line extensions, under existing RX BAR platform
- Lead development of innovation graphics and sales and marketing assets
- Ensure that new items are launched with excitement internally and support materials for external conversations facilitate sell-in
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to create best-in-class launch innovation launch plans (including RX.com as a core driver of awareness and excitement)
- Analyze marketing program performance and results to inform future strategy and executions and create a feedback loop for continuous improvement
- Understand brand and competitive performance and collaborate with Insights to track and analyze data
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, energetic, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing; MBA a plus
- 4-6 years’ post-bachelor’s degree or 1-2 years’ post MBA experience in consumer marketing and sales – food and beverage experience not required
- Experience working in brand. Innovation commercialization experience is a plus
- Exceptional coordination, organization, and communication skills
- Strong strategic backbone and analytical skills with a bias for action and execution
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across many projects
- Genuine interest and passion in marketing, both end-consumer and retailer
- Team player with a predisposition for collaboration
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, with a proven ability to collaborate and influence in non-traditional organization structures
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Back to top