We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. This growth requires increased support and oversight for our accounting functions and ensuring we maintain high integrity in our financials. Dynamic distribution channels and product categories have resulted in increased complexity and volume within our accounting and finance functions.
We are looking for someone that is detail-oriented, driven and eager to grow with our Finance team as we continue to expand our business. The Accounting Manager will report to the Controller to help lead and oversee functional areas including A/P, A/R, Treasury, and internal controls as they relate to financial reporting. The Accounting Manager will ultimately take on other functional areas over time and manage a team accordingly. A self-starter that takes initiative, ownership over processes and is resourceful will excel in this role and develop into a leader within the organization.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the entire month end close process and reporting
- Review and approve bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide reporting and variance analysis to leadership (including KPIs)
- Execute and manage all external audits
- Administer various programs around T&E and corporate credit card policies
- Maintain the general ledger, chart of accounts and journal integrity
- Create and prepare monthly and quarterly financial and analytical reports as requested
- Assist with training and developing the staff-level accountants and analysts
- Support the Controller in implementing best practices and procedures around the internal control framework and accounting work flow
- Daily interaction with a variety of internal departments including but not limited to Supply Chain, FP&A, Operations, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
- Assist with the implementation of a new company-wide accounting system
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 4 - 5 years of accounting experience
- Experience in hands on close, financial reporting and technical accounting
- High attention to detail
- CPA a plus
- Strong knowledge of and ability to apply GAAP
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Manufacturing and/or consumer goods industry experience a plus
- Self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Alex is focused on growing the RXBAR business directly by growing strategic retail partnerships and ensuring her customers are well taken care of.
Back to top