Account Manager, Strategic Accounts
We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
Account Manager, Strategic Accounts:
RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country and the fastest growing in Chicago adding more than 10,000 points of distribution in the last 12 months. This role works directly with Account Executives to manage existing business, revive accounts that have stopped ordering and switch active accounts to distributors when it’s appropriate.
- Grow and maintain existing accounts within assigned territory through email and phone calls
- Provide daily customer service for strategic b2b accounts including placing orders, donation requests and resolving order issues
- Grow recurring order revenue by 5% month over month
- Key performance indicators include recurring revenue growth, calls, emails, revival of dead accounts average order size
- Identify opportunities to grow active accounts and take initiative to revive inactive accounts
- Communicate alternative distribution options to inactive accounts and make introductions when opportunity is determined
- Build relationship with assigned account executive to ensure seamless transition of accounts to understand the unique needs of each account and maximize growth potential
- Actively participate with the sales team through collaboration, communication, and best-practice sharing with other account managers and account executives
Skills & Qualifications:
- Embrace our core values
- Take ownership and responsibility for actions, behaviors and contributions
- Strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others
- Strong organizational skills and adaptation for change
- Must possess creative problem solving abilities, a desire to excel and exceptional leadership skills
- Desire for collaboration in a team environment with a healthy competitive spirit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce experience is ideal
- Occasional travel required
- Love RXBARs
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Meet Some of RXBAR's Employees
Midwest Direct Sales
Alex is focused on growing the RXBAR business directly by growing strategic retail partnerships and ensuring her customers are well taken care of.
Back to top