Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Vernon Hills, IL
Summary: Consults with hiring managers to fully understand their needs to ensure an efficient and effective interviewing/selection process. Identifies qualified candidates through resume screenings, phone screens and preliminary interviews. Works closely with Talent Acquisition Manager on continuous improvement initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting process (consult with hiring managers to develop a search strategy, source and recruit top-notch candidates, candidate management).
- Determine and utilize key sources to engage passive and active candidates (direct sourcing, associations, social media, etc.) for current and anticipated vacancies.
- Close candidates and present offers.
- Participate in college recruiting, job fairs and other recruiting activities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five years experience in full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate skills.
- International recruiting experience
- Experience working within applicant tracking, assessment and background checking systems.
- Ability to manage recruiting resources, such as job boards, social media and web crawlers.
- Proven success identifying qualified candidates through LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage competing demands and accept constructive feedback.
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to adapt and flourish in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Excellent writing, communication and Microsoft Office skills.
Vernon Hills, Illinois, United States
11 East Hawthorn Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Back to top