Sr. Chemists for Rust-Oleum Corporation to work at our Pleasant Prairie, WI location.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Formulate new products, re-formulate current prod line, and solve tech scale-up & manufacturing problems.
- Analyze organic and inorganic compounds.
- Maintain and troubleshoot lab instruments.
- Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
- Conduct quality tests.
- Coordinate personnel in test procedures for analyzing physical properties of materials.
- Design and conduct feasibility and cost-savings studies.
- Compile and analyze test information.
- Confer with scientists and engineers to conduct analyses, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
- Write technical papers and reports on preparation standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
- Analyze changes in composition of substances by introducing catalysts.
- Little domestic travel may be involved.
- May undergo background checks.
- Must have Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field and 2 years of related coating formulation and testing experience.
- Requires skill (2 yrs experience) in design of experiments method and MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Apply online at https://rustoleumcareers.silkroad.com/
Meet Some of Rust-Oleum's Employees
Ryan oversees the product receiving, warehouse picking, and final shipping of Rust-Oleum goods—while also fielding phone calls and emails with questions from customers and internal departments.
Back to top