ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS:
As an entry level position, this role will require a candidate who is enthusiastic, well organized, detail oriented, highly motivated, and results oriented. Candidates will need to possess excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills. As well, the ability to provide high quality error-free work with minimum supervision is a must. Experience in related sales coordination and/or Customer service experience will be considered an asset. This position reports to the Director of Sales, National Accounts.
The principle function of this role is to coordinate sales support activity in order to increase sales, customer satisfaction and to help promote Rust-Oleum Canada market share.
Rust-Oleum is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Rust-Oleum will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
- Interact on a daily basis with customers on requests for information on orders, POP, product knowledge and other customer needs
- Complete daily activities related to Sales Accounts: deductions, commission reports, sales numbers, running special sales reports on request and other activities as may be requested
- Support Sales Team by coordinating requests for presentation materials, literature and samples for account presentations, reports and filing
- Review, analyze and update market data (spec sheets-price lists, collateral material, etc)
- Liaison between Customers, Suppliers, sales and other internal personnel.
- Create and assist with Customer/Product presentation and/or planogram changes
- Prepare and organize mailings and sample product requests for trade shows, planograms and other events
- Coordinate Sales meetings and correspondence
- Arrange travel and accommodation arrangements and liaison with corporate travel supplier
- Prepare and process expense claims, while ensuring accuracy and adherence to policy
- Organize and maintain a comprehensive filing system
- Participation in other activities as assigned
- Business or Administrative Diploma, Degree, or equivalent experience would be an asset
- Related experience in sales coordination and/or customer service experience would be an asset
- Must be computer literate, with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Proven experience interacting with customers and successfully managing short deadlines
- SAP and Photoshop/Publishing experience would be considered as a strong asset
- Having a vehicle and a G drivers license would be an asset
200 Confederation Parkway, Concord, Ontario L4K 4T8
Back to top