- Vernon Hills, IL
Summary: For over 75 years Rust-Oleum has been a world wide leader in protective paints and coatings for both home and industry. Vital to the success and growth of our company is a strong commitment to our customers and employees. Rust-Oleum is currently seeking a Sales Coordinator to join our Home Centers and Paint Channel sales team at our corporate office in Vernon Hills, IL.
The main function of this job will be to support the Home Center and Paint Channel teams via standard and custom report generation and interpretation in SAP, BW, and Brio systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create customized queries and reports to meet presentation and analytical needs of the Home Centers and Paint Channel sales teams and their customers.
- Manage the physical trade show process for numerous trade shows.
- Provide custom reports, analysis and interpretation to field sales associates to assist in growing various segments of the business.
- Manage the SFA database for the Home Centers and Paint Channel sales teams.
- Provide segment analysis and interpretation to improve sales growth in each segment and channel.
- Handle all internal support requirements for external accounts.
- Handle all customer promotion coordination including co-op claims, deduction management, and mail-in rebate administration.
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications or related field.
- 2-4 years sales/marketing experience.
- Excellent computer skills especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Good analytical skills to create and interpret standard and custom queries.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Extremely organize and able to multi-task.
- Able to work independently as well as with other team members with little or no supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal and external customers.
- Occasional travel required (2 -3 nights per month possible).
Vernon Hills, Illinois, United States
11 East Hawthorn Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Back to top