Summary: The main responsibility of the position will be answer all phone calls and inquiries and direct them to the appropriate department or associate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet all guests and visitors, contact the appropriate associate and have them sign in and out.
- Accept and log all deliveries and notify the appropriate recipient.
- Assist associates with conference room scheduling as needed.
- Maintain and distribute updated phone lists to all departments monthly.
- Update and manage conference rooms.
- Maintain database for corporate birthday card mailings.
- Handle postage stamp sales to associates.
- Prepare freight paperwork for imaging.
- Assist HR department with special projects as needed.
- Strong communication skills.
- Interaction and cooperation with internal and external customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Basic clerical skills: typing, filing, copying and faxing.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Possess time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through and organization.
- Confidentiality and flexibility required.
Vernon Hills, Illinois, United States
11 East Hawthorn Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Meet Some of Rust-Oleum's Employees
As the President of the company, Edward Vorhees manages a direct staff which includes the CFO as well as Vice Presidents in the functional areas of Sales, Marketing, Distribution, R&D, Supply Chain, M&A and Human Resources.
Back to top