Quality Control Technician
Summary: Rust-Oleum Corporation has an immediate opening for a Quality Control Technician at its production facility in Attleboro, MA. The primary result expected from the Quality Control Technician will be to assure product quality by preparing samples, conducting quality control inspection and testing of components, dispersions, and finished goods, determining adjustments for batches that do not conform to requirements, documenting inspections, and insuring calibration of testing equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform testing of production batches, incoming raw materials, finished goods, and components to determine conformance to specifications.
- Judge as "fit for release" production batches, incoming raw materials, finished goods, and components that are in conformance to all specifications and visually acceptable.
- Determine and communicate batch adjustments for any batches that do not conform to requirements, utilizing batch history, adjustment guidelines, and consultation with the QC Manager.
- Perform validation testing during filling to insure integrity of finished goods, including labeling, packaging, and fill weights.
- Communicate current status of inspections to QC Manager.
- Communicate issues with work instructions and procedures to QC Manager.
- Document inspection results.
- 1-3 years of production/manufacturing/quality control experience preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associate's or Bachelor's degree a plus
- Some background in physical sciences and algebra
- Ability to accurately read and enter computer data through a variety of tests
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and other MS Office applications
- Experience in SAP recommended but not required
Attleboro, Massachusetts, United States
113 Olive St. Attleboro, MA 02703
Back to top