- Hagerstown, MD
- Oversee tasks associated with batch making, filling, shipping, receiving, and maintenance to ensure paint production runs safely and efficiently.
- Organize and execute associate work schedule to meet production plan.
- Follow SAP and ISO9001 procedures to ensure quality.
- Meet or exceed internal and external customer quality expectations and performance measurements.
- Ensure smooth transition (startup and end) across shifts.
- Assist with troubleshooting of equipment and process malfunctions.
- Reviews data entry of production records to ensure accuracy and proper procedures are being followed.
- Complete necessary SAP transactions for production and quality tracking.
- Efficient and effective communications with shift associates, management, other facilities and vendors on an ongoing basis.
- Mentor and oversee training of employees on knowledge, skills and procedures necessary to perform job.
- Maintains quality by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures manufacturing and quality goals are met or exceeded.
- Work, lead, and direct the hourly workforce to ensure optimum performance.
- Manage and drive continuous improvement thru the use of Lean Manufacturing methodologies.
- Support, participate in and encourage the Quality Improvement Opportunity program.
- Prior experience as a manufacturing supervisor in a chemical facility.
- Previous experience with chemical batch making and consumer goods manufacturing a plus.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude.
- Experience with safety and quality systems.
- Ability to work at heights, stand/walk for long periods of time, and lift 50-100 pounds.
- Liaison between associates and supervisor/management team.
- Prior experience with continuous improvement and Lean Manufacturing preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Williamsport, Maryland, United States
16410 Industrial Ln., Williamsport, MD 21795
Back to top