Order Selector-Weekend Shift
Rust-Oleum Corporation has multiple immediate openings for an Order Selector at its distribution facility in Kenosha, WI. The Order Selector is responsible for efficiently, accurately, and safely selecting and preparing orders for shipping to complete customer orders. This is done by verifying and maintaining documentation to ensure proper selection and quantity of product to meet customer expectations.
- Examining contents and comparing with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify the accuracy of outgoing shipments.
- Recording shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, and discrepancies for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes.
- Packing, sealing, labeling, and preparing materials for shipping using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and mobile computers.
- Requisitioning and storing shipping materials and supplies to maintain accurate inventory of stock.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts including Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Must be able to work above average overtime and flexible hours.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Ability to conform to specific customer requirements and process paperwork.
- Appropriate Raymond operating skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly for extended periods.
Additional Consideration Given to Those With:
- Previous shipping/traffic and material handling experience.
- Paint/Coatings/chemical industry knowledge or experience.
Meet Some of Rust-Oleum's Employees
Ryan oversees the product receiving, warehouse picking, and final shipping of Rust-Oleum goods—while also fielding phone calls and emails with questions from customers and internal departments.
Back to top