- Hagerstown, MD
Summary: Rust-Oleum Corporation has an immediate opening for Order Selectors at our Martinsburg, WV distribution center. The Order Selector is responsible for efficiently, accurately, and safely picking customer orders. This is done utilizing the voice picking system.
- Picking, packing, and processing orders accurately.
- Operating forklifts and other material handling equipment.
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Actively participating in Quality Improvement Process.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area throughout the warehouse and shipping areas.
- Previous voice pick experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work above average overtime and flexible hours.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Ability to conform to specific customer requirements and process paperwork.
- Appropriate forklift operating skills.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. on a regular and consistent basis for extended periods.
Additional Consideration Given to Those With:
- Previous distribution/order selector experience.
Must be able to operate motorized equipment, work at heights, see, understand verbal instructions, use both hands for repetitive grasping, pushing, pulling, and have ability to stand/walk for 6-8 hours per day.
Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
Back to top